Translate

domingo, 27 de abril de 2008

Innocent!!! Stellar kart




I am over dressed for success


In a world that has no shame


I’ve had enough of seeing love


Being played like some game




I know why the good old days are gone


Cause everyone just tolerates what’s wrong


I’m not some empty space for rent




I want to be innocent


You’re so heartily


Innocent every part of me


Take me back so I can see


The way that love was meant to be




Boys and girls the real world


Is one that’s filled with consequence


And all the lies that glamorizes


It’s a life that’s broken




I see why the good old days are gone


Every time I turn my TV on


What’s wrong with being different




I want to be innocent


You’re so heartily


Innocent every part of me


Take me back so I can see


The way that love was meant to be




Buried underneath this avalanche


You are my hope and second chance


Don’t let my heart get away




I want to be innocent


You’re so heartily


Innocent every part of me


Take me back so I can see


The way that love was meant to be




I want to be innocent


You’re so heartily


Innocent every part of me


Take me back so I can see


The way that love was meant to be




*Innocent-Stellar kart*

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Leu a postagem? Então não deixe de comentar. Abraços e que Jesus os abençoe, Elisa Macedo.